I hope you are all keeping well and have had a wonderful week so far. I am off out this afternoon to help Mike set up for the Happy Stampers Craft show tomorrow.
Here are the details
Happy Stampers North West's
Spring Rubber Stamping Festival
Saturday 11 May 2013
The North West’s biggest and best
specialist rubber stamping occasion
(please be aware that this is ticket only entrance, all tickets have been sold)
Hulme Hall, Bolton Road, Port Sunlight, Wirral, CH62 5DH (entry at the front of building)
Open: 10:30am to 4:00pm
Here is today's card
1. Shaped card which I have turned into an easel card.
2. Paper on the inside of the card is from my stash which I have wrapped ribbon around and then I added a birthday sentiment as a stopper.
3. The purple mirri card was cut out to the shape of the front of the card and then adhered down.
4. The image I bought from here and is the work of Jo Davies Time for Tea which I printed onto Neenah Card and coloured with my Graph It Markers and cut out using Spellbinders Decorative Ovals. I then distressed around with PanPastels Violet and Violet Tint
5. To finish off I have add a fabric leaf and 3 flowers, gems and a lilac double bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today