Followers

Monday, 27 May 2013

I Love you Bunches

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a beautiful couple of days we have had here.  Today the sun was shining first thing and now as I type this the sun has gone and the clouds are rolling in...  I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.  Didn't get any crafting done yesterday as I was feeling under the weather but feeling a lot better today.

Here is a card I made a couple of days ago.  Love this image by Mo Manning which is called Bunches she reminds me of my granddaughter Alice.


Recipe

1. Pink shaped card 6 x 6
2. First layer has been cut out using Spellbinder Die Labels 1 using Gold pearlescent card
3. The image is a topper from HobbyHouse which I have distressed the edges with PanPastels Red Tint
4. I wrapped pink organza ribbon around the gold card and tied to faux bows either side
5. To finish off I have added pink pearl gems and a Birthday Sentiment

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




23 comments:

  1. Morning Linda, what a beautiful card and such a cute image. Hope you are feeling better. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,gorgeous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely - I have the same kit, I love the way you have teamed with kraft.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image, lovely colours great shaped card - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image Linda. Really pretty card.

    Big hugs from me and Shorty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Linda, gorgeous image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda, I didn't realise it was a topper, thought you'd used those wonderful pens!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely delightful card Linda, love the design, colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest image. Love how you went around the edges with red to bring out her dress even more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and lovely card Linda.
    Your new photo looks very nice to.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super adorable, Linda! Love the gorgeous image and your beautiful colours and design!
    Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and card linda - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda. I love the shape and the image is absolutely adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cheerful little creation. She is so cute.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty in pink and oh so sweet!! Very pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love this image how cute, adorable, gorgeous is she....love love love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous. Love that mo's image. Cute as a button. Beautiful coloured.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  18. The image is super cute and your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card. love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Shelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cutie .Lovely coloured image and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is that image Linda, Love you Millions too, LOL, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx