Followers

Monday, 27 May 2013

It's a Boy!

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well as predicted the rain arrived early this afternoon!  At least we had some sunshine for 2 of the days.  I managed to get lots of washing out and dried.  Anyway today I have been having a crafty old time in my craft room.  I have managed to get a couple of blog posts scheduled and made a couple of cards too!

Today's make is a canvas that I have had an idea for for a while.  I hope you like it!



Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square canvas which I have painted with a mixture of  Liquitex clear Gesso and Pebeo  blue and white acrylic paint.  Once this was dry I added a layer of PVA dried this with heat gun then I painted again with cream matt emulsion and dried this.
2.  I then too 2 pieces of netting and adhered to the canvas with Modge Podge.  The teddies along the bottom where also attached with Modge Podge
3.  The wooden corner piece I painted with cream matt emulsion,
4. The picture of the baby is from my stash and has been painted on with Modge Podge.  
5.  I made a bow with lace added pearls and a blue flower with pearls.
6.  The sentiment was made with Martha Stewart paper clay and Alphabet mold.
7.  To finish off I have added 3 flowers.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. Linda, how sweet a card is this! Thanks so much for participating in the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely canvas Linda. The gorgeous image and embellishments are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,Linda .... this is so precious! You must be so super patient to wait for everything to dry! So worth it though as you create some amazing effects!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous baby card, I have never tried podge but I love what you have done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful project Linda, wonderful image and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo sweet, love this, the image is beautiful and the teddies are lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift this would make for a special baby boy! So sweet and pretty! Love your canvas, Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Linda. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Linda, baby blue is beautiful as is the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Linda this is really pretty I love the way you did this.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet canvas! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. The image is cute but I especially like your use of embellishments. Martha Stewart clay is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and all your finishing touches.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image the soft blue colour and the teddy border.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely. Your canvas is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute canvas, and the Alphabet is brilliant - I haven't used mine yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet canvas . Love the colour tones on the base xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely canvass, very pretty and would make an ideal keepsake gift.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Linda, I love your canvas work!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable baby card - such a treasure! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sweetie, this is beautiful, I love how you've made the sentiment, very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute Linda!

    Big hugs.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely canvas Linda, what a wonderful gift for new parents or Grandparents xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another gorgeous convas hun, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx