Followers

Sunday, 12 May 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge No squares allowed

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

It is that time again for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  This fortnight we would like to see your creations using different shaped cards.  I have used a shaped card with Senor Pickles which you can purchase from Lacy Sunshine the only official and authorised shop to purchase these digis.

The winner of our challenge receives $30 dollars to spend in Lacy Sunshine.  We look forward to seeing your creations.


Recipe

1. Shaped card from stash
2.  First layer is cut out with Labels 23 using green polka dot card from my stash
3. Second layer is cut out using Labels 5 Spellbinder die yellow polka dot card
4. Senor Pickles has been printed onto Neenah Card and coloured with Graph It Markers, I have added glitter to the rim of the glass and the lemon.  This too has been cut out with  Labels 5.  I then distressed around the image with PanPastels.
5.  To finish off I have added buttons to the 4 corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


30 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, this is lovely, it's put me in the mood for my holiday, cocktails on the beach x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a delicious card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and the buttons make it so cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Linda. Really love the shape and the various layers...and Pickles (as always) is so cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and fun Linda. Love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card - love the shape, super colouring and lovely image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely as always Linda x
    hugs
    debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, Linda - loving seeing Pickles all chilled out :) Beautifully coloured and fab layers and embellies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image,the papers and the buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, looks like Pickles will be pickled if he drinks all that lol!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this gorgeous card,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda makes me want to reach for the cocktail maker lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I wish I was Pickles right now Linda!!... Fantastic colouring and card..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun shaped card. Love all the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda, As always you have created another absolutely gorgeous card, and Senor Pickles looks fab.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely bright colours, love the image, great card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER cute and I'm in total love with the image! love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this, it's really good fun and coloured brilliantly! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute, love the fresh zingy colours and the shape
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous fun card Linda, love the shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. The image is real fun and your card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous card Linda. I love the layers, colours and the wonderful image x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhhh fun! I now want to go on vacation ;) Great card. Loving all the great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card Linda I love her images, have quite a few now but 30.00 more would be great. I may have to enter this one. Have a great day. Love your card by the way.,
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful shaped card and very colourful . Love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this shaped card, Linda! Such a fun and funny image. Perfect margarita colors, ion my opinion! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card Linda, its such a fun image!! xx

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx