Sunday evening already! Where has this weekend gone? I hope you have all had a fabulous day and managed to get some crafting done.
I have had a lovely 2 days of crafting, I managed to play with some of my new goodies I got at Port Sunlight last weekend. Tonight's card is made using a new digi called Girl sitting with Bird by Jo Davies at Time for Tea.
1. 6 x 6 square card base with decorated edges which I have distressed with PanPastels Phthalo Blue
2. Silver mirri card cut out with Spellbinder square die I have edged with lace.
3. The image has been printed onto Ultimate Graphic Paper from Polka Doodles and coloured with Graph It Markers. I then cut out using Spellbinder Asian Motif and distressed with PanPastels Red Tint
4. I stamped the sentiment and cut out using Spellbinder Asian Accents and distressed with PanPastels Red Tint.
5. To finish off I have added blue buttons and pink gems
Thank you for stopping by Today