Friday woohoo, bank holiday weekend too. We haven't any plans this weekend we are going to see what the weather is like before we decide on what we are going to do. I know hubby has a lot of bulbs to plant so fingers crossed he can get out and plant them. Me mmmmmmmmmmmm now what shall I do? Yes that is right playing in my craft room, well it would be so rude not too!
Here is today's card for you, I have used a combination of CD crafting with my stamps and distress inks.
1. 8 x 8 cream scalloped square card.
2. Papers are from Kraftyhands CD's which I have distressed with my paper distresser. The polka dot card has been distressed with DI Brushed Corduroy and the gingham card has been distressed with DI Wild Honey.
3. Onto the polka dot and gingham paper I have stamped the chicken wire with Distress Embossing Ink and used WOW Embossing Powder Regular Bark the stamp is from Kaiser Crafts. The clock is from Personal Impressions. I have brushed over the clock face with Distress Crackle Paint.
4. The image I have printed off from Kraftyhands Man about Town CD and distressed the edges with DI Vintage Photo and then painted the topper with Distress Crackle Paint
5. I have added a bicycle charm.
Thank you for stopping by Today