Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Steampunk Dreams

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends

What a beautiful sunny day it has been today.  I hope that the weather has been kind to you all too.  I managed to get quite a bit sorted out in my craft room today and even managed to make this card.

Tonight I am going to colour some of my digi images in, not done any colouring for a few days so really looking forward to doing this.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card
2. First layer is paper from DoCrafts Chronology range which I have distressed and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks in Tea Dye
3. The second layer I have used Mechanical mask used Versamagic and Fran-Tage in Taupe I then distressed the card with the above distress inks.
4.  The image I have used Pebeo Modeling paste onto Steampunk Dreams image from Sam Poole's Stamps of the same name, left this for 24 hours to set and then coloured with inks
5.  To finish off I have wrapped string around twice and threaded a key through, added a clock and the small label reads Believe.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. Very cool hun great embellisment

    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Linda. Love that dress maker form! Maybe that's because I've done so much sewing all my life, especially clothing, that they always bring back wonderful thoughts and memories. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Linda clever you ,you always sooooo busy
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab steampunk card Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Linda. I've never tried steampunk but you're inspiring me to try some myself. Wendy xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great textures Linda - lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool steampunk piiece. Sory I've been MIA - back problems where I couldn't sit for more than a minute or two. You've done a lot of wonderful projects this past week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Linda !, love the Chronology range Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Linda I like the background and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhh I love this!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Linda. I love what you've done with the Steampunk Dreams image x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do steam punk so well. love this card Linda. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Sweetie, I love your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful card and beautiful made Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fab project, love the image and layout, Px

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a stunning and fabulous creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really stunning hun, I love the colours and the textures and the dress makers model looks fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulously arty creation Linda!

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Linda, love the cog background. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  20. That´s such a lovely card. It´s perfect for our monocromatic challenge at Crafting for all Seasons! Thank you for joining us! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda, Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx