What a beautiful sunny day it has been today. I hope that the weather has been kind to you all too. I managed to get quite a bit sorted out in my craft room today and even managed to make this card.
Tonight I am going to colour some of my digi images in, not done any colouring for a few days so really looking forward to doing this.
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card
2. First layer is paper from DoCrafts Chronology range which I have distressed and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks in Tea Dye
3. The second layer I have used Mechanical mask used Versamagic and Fran-Tage in Taupe I then distressed the card with the above distress inks.
4. The image I have used Pebeo Modeling paste onto Steampunk Dreams image from Sam Poole's Stamps of the same name, left this for 24 hours to set and then coloured with inks
5. To finish off I have wrapped string around twice and threaded a key through, added a clock and the small label reads Believe.
Thank you for stopping by Today