Followers

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Tilly the Reader

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well what a day! So many plans for today but have been side tracked (excitingly so) but can't say anything yet.  Managed to get one card made LOL.

My head is a buzzing with ideas and projects I need to get done but I just can't seem to make them gel!  It is driving me mad!  Do you get days like that?  Anyway here is my card for today.


Recipe

1. Base card is from my stash which I cut down to measure 21 cm x 28 cm and made a stepper card scoring at 3 cm, 6cm 14cm and 17cm
2. I have added white ribbon to the bottom and attached the words Happy Birthday from the Tattered Lace Dies using pale blue pearlescent card
3. Using Spellbinder Labels 29 I cut out pearlescent card and adhered to the centre step.
4.  Tilly from Fredericka CD by Polka Doodles was printed onto Ultimate card and coloured with Graph It Markers then cut out using the above Spellbinder die.  I then distressed around the image with PanPastels Ultramarine Blue Tint.
5.  To finish off I have used pearl swirls on either side of the stepper.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




25 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous centre step design. Love the colouring and decorative edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your coloring on here and the design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie, I also get days like that, your card is so pretty, I love Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and colours - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, lovely image and colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi yes we all get days like that ughhhhh

    Lovely card Linda and the colouring in is fab
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and image. Love the colors.
    Hugs
    Chloe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I think we all get those sorts of days Linda. Your card is lovely though. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Linda, fabulous card, grrrrr, yes we all get days like that, you have done a fab job with this card
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. I like the light and delicate background with the flourishes on and the image is nicely framed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Gorgeous entry from You Linda, Thank You for entering our Challenge at Hobbycutz...Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image, the papers and the pearl swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Linda, the image, pearls and colours are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always love your step cards Linda. We all have "those" days; you drove right through and came up with a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great stepper card Linda, love the design and Tilly looks gorgeous. Hope things begin to gell for you today, we all have those moments and it is so annoying and frustrating x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, I love the shape. Thank you for joining in the hobycutz challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card you've made, really beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge Cas on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty Funky Fold Card. Thanks so for joining us at HobbyCutz.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your Card is Beautiful Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A really lovely card and a very nice image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx