Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Time!

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew what a busy day, I haven't stopped all day.  Not crafting I might add but those jobs that you know the ones, you keep putting them off until you know that one day they will need to be done.  Well that was the day for me today!

I made this card with one of my many male relatives in mind.  I need to get a few more male cards made as I have a lot more due to have birthday's within the next few months.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 cream square card
2. First layer is black card, second layer is brown card I have inked the edges with Dew Drop Brilliance Gold ink.
3.  The topper (Cardmaker's Delights) has been matted and layered onto gold mirri and black card.
4.  Wrapped Baker's Twine around before layering onto base card.
5.  Stamped clock from Kaiser Craft stamp set called 13th hour and embossed in Gold Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder
6.  To finish off I have added script card candi and a birthday sentiment



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. SO pretty and a wonderful card for any guy! Love the addition of that tiny bit of twine on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a pretty card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card Linda, love the different layers and the embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really classy male card Linda, I love the image and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda, male cards are so hard to get right but this hits it perfectly :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Linda, just perfect for a male. The postcard and the embossed clock are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for man - love the twine too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Timeless masterpiece Linda, so stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the masculine colours and the gold embossing.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant male card Linda, love the colours
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card for a man Linda...Fabby image and I do love the embossed clock...

    Hug
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic male card, Linda! Love the embossed clock and the fabulous topper!
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your card and the colour...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda I love this card, fab colours, LO and the embossed clocks fab too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Linda, it has a great sophisticated look.

    Thank you for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab male card Linda. Love the colours and the topper. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great male card Linda and fabulous LO.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx