Whew what a busy day, I haven't stopped all day. Not crafting I might add but those jobs that you know the ones, you keep putting them off until you know that one day they will need to be done. Well that was the day for me today!
I made this card with one of my many male relatives in mind. I need to get a few more male cards made as I have a lot more due to have birthday's within the next few months.
1. 6 x 6 cream square card
2. First layer is black card, second layer is brown card I have inked the edges with Dew Drop Brilliance Gold ink.
3. The topper (Cardmaker's Delights) has been matted and layered onto gold mirri and black card.
4. Wrapped Baker's Twine around before layering onto base card.
5. Stamped clock from Kaiser Craft stamp set called 13th hour and embossed in Gold Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder
6. To finish off I have added script card candi and a birthday sentiment
Thank you for stopping by Today