Followers

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Wild Flowers

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post from me this morning as I have lots of crafting to get done today and also start some other projects that have been buzzing around in my head for a while.

Today's card is another one using Wild Flowers Stencil from Imagination Crafts.


Recipe 

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 dusky pink square
2.  I have added a border strip across the middle which I have wrapped Rik Rak ribbon around and tied a faux bow and added a flower charm.
3. The next layer is green and white polka dot card which I have curved the corners with my X-Cut
4.  The topper is patterned glossy card from Imagination Crafts designed by Lavinia Stamps.  I have used the Wild Flower stencil and used Sparkle Medium Sage Green on the flowers.  On the dragonflies I have used Sparkle Gel and once dry dusted over with PanPastels Magenta.  Again I have curved the corners with  X-Cut corner punch.
5. To finish off I have added flower buttons, sentiment and Card Candi


Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx


29 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, love all the glitter and the colours are fab too, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Linda ,you are so talented xxx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, beautifully framed x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Linda. Love the glitte.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just delicious Linda and all the layering looks beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Linda, lovely spring colours and the layout is fab with all the layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Linda. The colour combo and glittered flowers are wonderful. I love the dragonflies too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Great colors and love the green glittery flowers in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours and flowers - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so beautiful and I love the sparkly touches on the wild flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Linda,fabulous colours.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW! Linda, this just pops off the page! So very lovely and those colors are yummy looking. Stunning card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Linda. Thanks for joining in our special tribute challenge at CFAS and good luck. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Linda :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda, your card is just beautiful! I love the glittery bits in the foreground! Love the green & pink colour combo too! Thanks so much for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time, in our 2nd birthday & Think Pink tribute challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another stunning card, love the colors choice and love all the glitter.
    Hugs
    Chloe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow Linda stunning.

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colours and the topper with all the stenciled elements. Love the glitter part. Such a beautiful card.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sparkle on the wild flowers. The whole card is layed out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card - beautiful stencil - thanks for sharing for the Fab 'n' Funky 'ribbon and/or lace' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet card, I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous glittering and I love the bright pink. Your charm is really sweet too.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx