I spent yesterday catching up with my blogging buddy Kath (MuckyPaws) following her return from her holiday to Vietnam. We spent most of the morning chatting, drinking plenty of coffee and just generally deciding what we where going to do in the afternoon.
I had taken some of the Imagination Crafts Masks and Sparkle Medium and I was happy just playing making lots of lovely toppers to make into cards. That is what I have spent today doing.
1. 8 x 8 white card which I have stenciled using Scrolls mask and PanPastels Phthalo Green
2. Wrapped white sheer ribbon around the card.
3. First layer Silver Mirri card die cut with Spellbinder Grande Labels 23
4. Topper has been made using Wild Lily Mask and Silver Sparkle Medium and then cut out with above die.
5. The 2 butterflies were cut out using Cherry Lynn Exotic Butterfly small #2 with silver mirri card
6. To finish off I have added pearl gems and best wishes
Thank you for visiting today