Followers

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Wild Lillies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I spent yesterday catching up with my blogging buddy Kath (MuckyPaws) following her return from her holiday to Vietnam.  We spent most of the morning chatting, drinking plenty of coffee and just generally deciding what we where going to do in the afternoon.

I had taken some of the Imagination Crafts Masks and Sparkle Medium and I was happy just playing making lots of lovely toppers to make into cards.  That is what I have spent today doing.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white card which I have stenciled using Scrolls mask and PanPastels Phthalo Green
2.  Wrapped white sheer ribbon around the card.
3. First layer Silver Mirri card die cut with Spellbinder Grande Labels 23
4. Topper has been made using Wild Lily Mask and Silver Sparkle Medium and then cut out with above die.
5.  The 2 butterflies were cut out using Cherry Lynn Exotic Butterfly small #2 with silver mirri card
6. To finish off I have added pearl gems and best wishes


Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx


16 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Linda....I have the scrolls mask, and hadn't thought of using it with PP's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always another lovely card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, the sparkle on that colour looks gorgeous. And I love yoru butterflies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty butterflies! thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, love the colour, design and all the beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite colours! I love teal/turquoise, it looks fabulous with the stencil and sparkle, beautiful card Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sweetie, I'm glad you & Kath had a lovely day together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Linda . That blue is stunning and i love the sparkle medium and butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really pretty card Linda, I love it!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and the Sparkle Medium is fantastic, such a lovely colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Linda, love the gorgeous butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda :) I adore sparkle medium and have lots of the scrummy colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Linda - love that sparkle medium on the blue - super!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Linda. I love the butterflies and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic.. LOVE the metal.. the dies are great.. LOVE those butterflies!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the blue and silver, great colours together. Thanks for sharing with us at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx