At last managed to get some project done today. Whew! Got inky fingers but thoroughly enjoyed myself. I can't show you what I have been working on yet but I can show you this little tag I have made for a challenge on one of the Facebook groups I am in.
1. On the base of the tag I used the Acorn Mask from Imagination Crafts and using Distress Ink Wild Honey I stencilled the image onto the base. I then distressed the image using PanPastels Orange.
2. Using the 3 trees mask I inked through the mask with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
3. I then used Fran'tage aged black embossing enamel on the bottom. I then used my embossing pen on the sides of the trees and Cosmic Shimmer Gold embossing powder.
4. I then distressed the edges of the tag with Gilding Wax in Cast Bronze.
5. The sentiment I distressed the edges with DI Vintage Photo and then added Cosmic Shimmer Gold embossing powder.
6. To finish off I wrapped some rafia around the base and added 3 pearl gems, added the humming bird charm with a brad and string and raffia at the top.
Thank you for stopping by Today