Followers

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Birthday Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First of all I want to say thank you and welcome to my new followers and of course my followers who have been with me for a very long time.  You brighten my day with your lovely comments.

A gorgeous day again here, I hope you are all well and the weather is being kind to you too.  At the moment the left side of my face is numb after being at the dentists, left my mark there though on the chair with my finger nails.  I so hate the dentist, how about you.  Don't know why just hate that drilling as I had to have a filling.

Today's card is a Birthday card for a little girl, the topper I have had in my stash for a while and can't remember where I got it from, LOL don't you find that too.


Recipe

1. A5 scalloped white card which I have added washi tape down the left hand side and across and added some flowers.
2. The blue card has been cut out using Spellbinder Labels 29 die.
3. The topper has also been cut out with Labels 29 and then distressed with PanPastels Red Tint, I have also added glitter to the flowers and the ladybird.
4. To finish off I have added a sentiment and some gems.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda. I love Wee Stamps images.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Linda - love that image and your colours are fab - hate the dentist too - its just not nice! I see you've entered Crafty sentiments - so thanks for joinng us there and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card Linda. The image is adorable and I love the washi tape.
    You have my every sympathy, I have a real dread of dentists since one dislocated my jaw when I was 17 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Linda!
    What a lovely make you have done! that little girl is soooo cute! Love the colors you chose too, they highlight her very well. such a talented one you are!!! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and image, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fab image,great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and a beautiful image.Thanks for sharing with us on the Crafty Bloggers Network Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, I'm loving you CAS cards - and this is no exception! SO sweet and lovely! Great design too.
    I just finished up with all my dental stuff last week - and yes, my fingernail prints are still in that chair! LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful image, Linda! Love the die you used to frame her. I'm going to have to look for that one. It seems to be one of those "must haves" that I find on my shopping list. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute image and such a pretty card.
    xx
    PS I hate the Dentists too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Linda, she is so cute, your colouring is fab as always.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments that you always leave on my blog, they mean so much to me.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous, Linda! Love the adorable topper - what a little beauty!
    Don't envy you at all as far as the dreaded Dentist goes - hope your face is full of life again by now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card, the topper is so cute cut out with the shaped die.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card love the colours and the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's so sweet. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. The image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card and that image is so cute .. and yes I don't like the dentist either ... though he s a very nice man xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabby card, been looking to get panpastels, a shop in Kirkcaldy has them, but don't know which ones to start with, thinking reds and greens, now that the xmas stash, needs to come out, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, such a gorgeous image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Spellbinders labels 29, such a versatile die, beautiful card & pretty colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful image and lovely layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card Linda, thank you for entering at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week.
    Good luck
    Julie Ann x
    (Penny's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! Love the colors and the frame around the image. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx