Followers

Friday, 14 June 2013

Bobbin n Buttons

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post today as off to see my mum and dad today.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and will catch up with my commenting tonight.

Here is the other canvas I made at Kath's yesterday.


1. Canvas has been stencilled with Honeycomb mask and I have used a mixture of sand coloured acrylic paint, gold metallic paint and Liquitex beads.
2.  The rest of the canvas has been washed with watered down brown acrylic paint.
The stamps are Tim Holtz Attic Treasures collection and the bodice is Visible Image stamped onto Calico
3. The word Sew is made using Martha Stewart Modelling Clay and stippled with the same mixture as the honeycomb as have the buttons.
4. I have wrapped Baker's Twine around a bobbin, stamped tape measure onto Calico, added lace to the corners with a button and dotte buttons around and added scissor charms.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love all the embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous little vintage sewing creation.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning canvas, my dear friend, love it, have a great day with your Mum and Dad, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabby my love xx just finishing mine off xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew (excuse the pun) many fabulous details on your creation Linda. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda!!!

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab canvas... Ooo I need this honeycomb mask!!! Gorgeous as always, Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a lovely canvas Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous canvas Linda, I love how you've created texture. The corners look wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful canvas creation. Love all the sewing paraphernalia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! that honeycomb looks fab, looks like it would feel great to touch. I really do love projects that have texture on them :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun canvas. Such a nice touch with the buttons and lace in the corners. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really stunning, love the images and the neutral colours are so pretty, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonder project,very tactile love it hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Canvas Linda Thanks for playing this week at Love to Create Hugs Sandra DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are fast becoming an expert at this canvas stuff!!Excellent project - love your embellishments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx