Today is an exciting day as I will be announcing this afternoon my designers who will be working with me on my new blog Imagination Crafts Challenges. Four weeks on Monday my first blog challenge will go live so I have a lot of admin work to do before then.
Today is a card I have made using Imagination Crafts Stencil and Sparkle Medium.
1. Black 8 x 8 square card base
2. First layer is pink mirri card which I have wrapped black lace across the top and black and silver ribbon down the side.
3. Second layer is silver holographic card.
4. The topper is black card which I have stenciled Butterfly Curls with Gunmetal Sparkle Medium
5. The silver mirri butterfly is a Cherry Lynn Die
6. To finish off I have added shocking pink pearl gems to the ribbon and on each corner of the topper.
Thank you for stopping by Today