Followers

Friday, 7 June 2013

Butterfly Curls

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today is an exciting day as I will be announcing this afternoon my designers who will be working with me on my new blog Imagination Crafts Challenges. Four weeks on Monday my first blog challenge will go live so I have a lot of admin work to do before then.

Today is a card I have made using Imagination Crafts Stencil and Sparkle Medium.


Recipe

1. Black 8 x 8 square card base
2. First layer is pink mirri card which I have wrapped black lace across the top and black and silver ribbon down the side.
3. Second layer is silver holographic card.
4. The topper is black card which I have stenciled Butterfly Curls with Gunmetal Sparkle Medium
5. The silver mirri butterfly is a Cherry Lynn Die
6.  To finish off I have added shocking pink pearl gems to the ribbon and on each corner of the topper.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. Lovely glittery stencil work, lovely card finished off nicely with the silver butterfly.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , such a rich colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous Linda - beautiful and sparkly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colours Linda and love the stencil work. love Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glittery look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda. So love the vibrant sparkle to this.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY pretty and know how much it must shine!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a very pretty card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda & good luck with the new challenge blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Linda, the stencil pattern is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda lovely card..thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your stencil card & how it glitters. Nice job!

    Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.

    ~Beth – Get Inky! DT


    ReplyDelete
  14. Great glittered flourishes - looks fabulous - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an elegant and sophisticate project Linda. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda, this is wonderful -- so elegant. Goode luck with the new challenge blog! Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.Julie O, Get Inky! Stamps DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never used stencil and sparkle medium but this is fabulous. I'll have to look for it in my craft store. Or is that something one is more likely to find in an artist's paint supply store?

    ReplyDelete
  18. A Realy lovely, sparkly, card. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx