Followers

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Buttons and Bows

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have had some sunshine today?  We have had quite a few clouds and a breeze but as I type this the sun is shining and what a lovely change to being dank and miserable.

I would also like to let you know that I have set up my own challenge blog called Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog, this will go live on the 1st of July and the first challenge will be Anything Goes.  I am so excited and will be choosing my design team next week.

Well onto today's card, as you will probably know I work for Imagination Crafts and I have had the privilege to work with their products.  I love them especially the Stencils and the Sparkle Medium.  Here is a card I put together the other day.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 scalloped white square card.
2. First layer is holographic card which I have curved the corners with X-Cut corner punch
3.  The card base is designed by Lavinia Stamps and is called Soothing Sunset which I have used stenciled Bird Cages with Sparkle Medium Amethyst.  
4. I have attached 3 buttons which have been threaded with ribbon.
5. I have added 3 gems and a swirl which I have cut out with silver mirri card.


Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. Love this Linda that rainbow card in the background looks amazing xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh very pretty! :-) lucky you with sun, weve had a cloudy humid day :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card Linda, just loving the sparkle, good luck with your new challenge blog, looking forward to the first challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Linda! I like the background too & love the stencil too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card Linda, love the glitter and those colours.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Linda, love the background colours!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stenciled birdcages look wonderful against the Lavinia card base, a beautiful card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card Linda - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lovely Linda,
    This card is absolutely gorgeous! I adore the colour mix, it gives it a really pretty sunset look. The bird cages are beautiful and really stand out on that backing.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card Linda, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the design and the colours.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Linda, I love the birdcages and the buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning Linda, love love love the stencil and the amethyst sparkle medium is so pretty. Congratulations on your new challenge blog. I wish you all the luck and I'm looking forward to seeing all the future challenges and DT work.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on setting up your own Challenge Blog. I have jotted down the details of your challenge and will deffinately be entering :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is magnificent, Linda! I'm excited to hear about the new challenge blog and congrats on that. Oh, I wish I could have applied for the DT on that one. Any openings still around? :-D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda, this would be perfect for Emmas crafty challenge {http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge.html}
    The theme is buttons & bows xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the stencils and the colours it's beautiful.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is so pretty, I love the gorgeous colour blending and the stencilling and die cuts are really beautiful, I was saying to Kath today I don't know how you manage everything I am sure you are secretly super woman!
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty card!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx