Followers

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Bygone Friends

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a lovely relaxing day today sitting in the garden and reading my book.  I needed time away from my craft room to recharge my batteries as I have a busy week this week.  I even caught the sun too, I have gone a nice brown :).  I so love the hot weather, not sure if that is because I grew up in the Far East but I do so hate Winter.

Anyway here is a little card I made for a challenge over on the Mad Crafters Giggle group.


Thank you for visiting and enjoy your evening
Hugs xxxxx


16 comments:

  1. fab vintage card, hope your not burnt, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Linda!! my favourite kind of card..she's beautiful
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this, that image is so beautiful and the vintage look really suites it, stunning :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful image Linda, gorgeous papers and design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Linda, I love the vintage look and the sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so beautiful Linda i do love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fabulous vintage card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vintage step card, Linda! Love the sepia tones you created with your distress inks. What a fantastic image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So stunning, I love the beautiful vintage image and the lace and fold look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your card. Beautiful vintage creation, Linda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really stunning card Linda, everything tones in so well together & i so love the little girl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx