Followers

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Cupcake Heaven

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Surprise, Surprise, no rain this morning!  Tiggy woke me up meewing for her breakfast, so she is fed and off out on her travels as she wouldn't go out yesterday, not that I blame her! Today is going to be a DT crafting day, ideas are a whirring around in my head so hoping what is up there actually comes out the way I plan.

There is just 2 days left before my challenge blog goes live so Blog Candy is still up for grabs and the winner will be chosen and announced on Monday at 8.00 am.  If you haven't already then please do visit the challenge blog and leave your name and a comment.

Right onto today's card!


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square white card
2. First layer I have stamped the cupcake with Victorian Velvet and then sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Pink Iridescent, then tied pink sparkle ribbon around and added a bow.
3.  I stamped the cupcake onto Stampography card with Versamark then embossed with WOW Embossing powder in Magenta Twinkle, coloured in with my Graph It.  I cut out the topper using Spellbinder Romantic Rectangle die.  Using PanPastels Magenta Shade I distressed around the edges.  Using Woodware Fluffy stuff I added it to the cream of the card added glitter whilst it was still wet and then heat set with my heat gun. (it does actually look like whipped cream)
4. To finish off I added gems to the corners and a sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous and girly and just delicious. I absolutely love this!!!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lush Linda have a good weekend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looking cupcake linda. Really wonderful. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous looks good enough to eat. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy! Fab colour, very girlie card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the sweet image and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous girly card Linda. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Y'all have some of the coolest products over there. Love how the frosting looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Linda..great image ( rather fancy some ice cream myself now ), fab colour and embellishing too...

    Hugs
    Sandie xx

    ps will look out for your new challenge blog..x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that looks good enough to eat! Love the soft pastel colors. Wonderful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done, thanks for playing our cupcake challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO yummy looking!!! Love the way the frosting looks. Pretty in all that pink!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this it looks nice enough to eat hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks delicious and a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Card looks good enough to eat Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Linda - that cream looks so real, you could just lick it!! Yummy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our cupcake challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mmmmm yum this is making me hungry lol, Gorgeous yummy image and die cut frame and I love the colour and the shimmer
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Besautiful card and image which looks fabby. Love the color too xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A yummy card Linda. The pinks and sparkle are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gotta love the cupcake heaven! I love how you stamped the same image onto the back ground. Just wonderful inspiration, great colors and layout! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Your creation is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous and Yummy!!! I love the icing medium on your cupcake. Great idea! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness that cupcake is good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yummy card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx