Followers

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Dahlia

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post from me this morning before I go out for the day.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  Sure has been busy here in my craft room and still got quite a lot of work to get done.

I was playing with my Sheena Douglass stamps and Pebeo Fantasy paints yesterday and made this card.  For a first attempt using the Fantasy paints I must say I love them.


Recipe

1. Silver pearlescent 6 x 6 square card
2.  The topper is mountboard which I have painted with a mixture of pale blue acrylic paint and Pebeo Gesso.
3.  I stamped the Dahlia which is from A little Bit Floral range by Sheena Douglass with Versamark and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder in black.
4. I then painted the Dahlia with a mixture of Pebeo Prisme Fantasy  and Prisma Fantasy in English Red, Icy Pink and Eggshell white.
5. I used gilding wax around the edges and dusted over with PanPastels Red
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and Card Candi

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


29 comments:

  1. Great card Linda the Dahlia really stands out xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and gorgeous stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great Linda it's a beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and lovin the fantasy paints the colours are stunning Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Linda...... Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project. I'll have to check out those paints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Linda! What a magnificent dahlia. Love your painting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super piece of art Linda. Love the colour hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Linda - I just got this Dahlia stamp - can't wait to use it now!!! Brilliant - don't have any pebeo fantasy paints yet but they look brilliant! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful piece of work, I love that dhalia stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning Linda. I love the colours and it looks so shimmery too. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, I like the flower and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks lovely Linda, the stamp is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the flower so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Linda, love this flower image
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, lovely dahlia image and fabulous colouring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning xx I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous flower - and card! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful, just love the colours on this :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Sweetie, I love the unusual colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing art! love this painting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card with a lovely finish on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda this is beautiful. love that stamp and what a unique way of doing it. Thanks for sharing.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really stunning I love the image and the textured effect is gorgeous, the grey and red look beautiful together too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is my fave creation of yours recently, so pretty! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so beautiful Linda! Love how you've painted the Dahlia - gorgeous!
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx