Have had a lovely day today at Kath's. We sure have had a lot of fun and been very busy doing design team samples.
Today's card is an IndigoBlu stamp, which is gorgeous. I hope you like my card.
1. 7 x 10 cream coloured card
2. First layer has been stamped and embossed with swirls and then distressed with PanPastels.
3. Second layer is from my stash which was already embossed, I have wrapped ribbon around.
4. I stamped the image onto Stampography card and coloured with Graph It markers.
5. I have added 3 wooden flowers, butterfly and flower with a gem.
Thank you for Stopping by Today