It is gorgeous here at the moment, my strawberries are ripening nicely in stages and my beans have started to sprout. Lots of lovely lettuce too. Rick I must admit is the gardener and this is second year of growing our own vegetables. Last year we experimented with potatoes and onions and we had a reasonable crop so we have expanded this year.
Tonight I have made a card using Imagination Crafts products.
1. Shaped card which I have matted bronze pearlescent card cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die
2. Topper is card designed by Lavinia Stamps for Imagination Crafts which I have also cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die, I have stenciled 2 of the trees from the Three Tree Stencil using Sparkle Medium Dark Amber.
3. I punched out small blossoms and attached them to the tree branches
4. I stamped the sentiment which is one of my favourites.
5. To finish off I have added Card Candy, Bow and stick pins and a dazzler onto the bow
Thank you for stopping by Today