Followers

Friday, 28 June 2013

Family Treasures

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well what a dismal day it has been here.  It has rained non-stop all day, Tiggy hasn't moved from her favourite chair in the conservatory and I don't blame her in the least.  Me I have been crafting and I have had a good day too.

Here is today's make which is a book.





Recipe

1.  I have used a Template from Which Craft which I cut out using Kraft Card
2. The papers on the front of the book are from Clarity Stamp and the topper is from Card Makers Delight. I have added pearls and the word is from Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers.
3. The papers on the inside are from Kraftyhands, I have added lace down the centre of the book and a strip of Kraft card has yellow ribbon wrapped around and a row of gems and pearls down the centre.
4. I have added a pearl hear and the flowers have been distressed with Distress Inks Brushed Corduroy I have also add the words "Memories to treasure Always" 
5. I have attached yellow organza ribbons so you can tie the book closed and make a bow.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




30 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage creation. Love the closing with the ribbon.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous,what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous vintage style book card. I love the colour of the flowers you've got inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Linda, a gorgeous card, love the pretty paper.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely and vintage linda, beautiful soft colours and a lovely idea for a gift too.

    Claire x
    (DT- Crafty Bloggers Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage book, love the pearls and papers used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning Linda - a really beautiful treasure xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant book Linda. I love the papers, pearls, flowers and aged look x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us in the crafty ribbons challenge with you lovely project
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage book card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous creation Linda, gorgeous design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous vintage project, Linda. Love how you've created it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful vintage design, love the colors and idea.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your vintage book Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful vintage card Linda, so pretty, xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic project, love the vintage feel.. Thank you for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is gorgeous Linda beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely creation Linda. Love those papers.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh WOW! This is stunning, fabulous shape I love the sepia tones and the vintage images are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really beautiful creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx