Followers

Friday, 14 June 2013

Father's Day

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well today has been a total washout weather wise.  What a miserable dreary day, the highlight for me was going to see my mum and dad who are both well.

Just a quick card tonight I have made in honour of all Dad's on Father's day this Sunday.


Recipe

1. Stepper card is from Kraftyhands which I have distressed with Distress Inks Forest Moss
2. The topper mat and topper have been printed off from Kraftyhands Man about Town CD, distressed the edges with Forest Moss  I have added 4 brads to the topper in each corner.
3. The sentiment is from the Die cut Stepper sheet which again has been distressed.
4. I have added the Happy Father's Day sentiment and the pocket watch charm from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. Stunning male card Linda, hope you have entered it into our Creative Craft Challenges - love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is fab hun i tend to shy away from male cards as i am not very imaginative with them but this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Linda, love the image and the distressing round the edge sets it off perfectly. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really stylish Fathers day card Linda with gorgeous colour tones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT Father's Day card!
    Hope you have a great day with your parents!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda, I like the image and the pocket watch.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant male card Linda, I love the way you've grunged it up. The pocket watch charm is a fabulous embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful vintage card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card for Fatherd Day....have a good weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous vintage card, love the gingham background.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love the image and colour is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Love that photo and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card Linda. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx