Followers

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Hoot Toot

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well the card I posted last night which I had made for our daily challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle won!
You can see my card here.

I therefore chose the theme for tonight, we have a tic, tac, toe board and the 9 items I picked where:
Cogs, bronze, brown, cream, Owls, feathers, embossing, black and metal.

I thought I would make a card myself using my stamps designed by Sam Poole.  I do love these stamps.


Recipe.

1. White card cut to the shape of a tear drop which I have embossed using A4 mask clocks and cogs
I then distressed the front of the card with Distress Ink Vintage Photo
2. I cut out using Spellbinder Grande Label 11 die and stamped Feathers background (Sam Poole) with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder Bark I then distressed with Distress Ink Antique Linen
3. I stamped the Owl with Versamark and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold embossing powder and then coloured with Distress Inks Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Wild Honey then cut out and layered over the feathers.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Stazon.
5.  I added a metal cog, leaf and watch face.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, do love this card as you have used my favourite stamp! I love that owl, I have done one in brown and one in pink which looks really girly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sensational! How this must shine too. Very beautiful - and love the cute sentiment.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is gorgeous and so different. Love the golds.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it the shape of card is great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card and owl, and eyes ...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning , love that stamp and the colour pallet you have used is fantastic .. Totally love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see of the work down with this owl the more I like it. It's great
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is fantastic.. the Owl is gorgeous and the standard of work is brilliant as normal from you Linda. I do not get around all of the blogs that I follow as often as I like but you are always so supportive to me and I need you to know how much I appreciate it ... warm thanks
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This owl is gorgeous Linda, it`s the 2nd one i have seen today....Beautiful & lots of lovely detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow just loveing this, the colours are fab and that owl is stunning :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just fabulous Linda - a really gorgeous creation - I must have those sam poole stamps - they are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Those stamps are brill, pity im on a no buy stash month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fabulous creation Linda,
    love the owl and fab layout
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda - this is awesome - I love it!! That owl is beautiful - I love the clock face eyes and the scissor nose - it's super!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant card Linda. The owl looks amazing and I love the cog background x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, I love the image & all the different elements you've used on this card xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Linda such a fab design :) I adore owls and can't wait for my owl stamp to finally arrive :).......xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card i just love the design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So gorgeous, love the image and all of the embossing looks fabulous, beautiful earthy colours too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx