Followers

Saturday, 15 June 2013

Humming Bird

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends

Well managed to get my order done, a wedding card but can't show you yet.  The lady didn't want fancy so had to be really CAS just hope she like it.  Had a bit of a tidy of my craft room as received new goodies today!  Just made a card for our challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook page.

Hoping to print off some digi's tonight and do some colouring.  I hope you all have a fabulous evening.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 scalloped square card
2. Black pearlescent card has been embossed with musical embossing folder
3. Patterned paper is from my stash which I have stamped the Indigoblu Humming Bird and embossed with WOW white embossing powder and painted the bird with Cosmic Shimmer black watercolour paint.
4. Distressed the edges and added water to give it a distressed 


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. What a great card Linda! Good luck in your challenges! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Linda - great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda, I like the design and the distressing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous creation Linda. Loving the bird.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the embossed hummingbird against the music background.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. great monochrome card, I love the Indigo Blu bird stamp, it's one of my faves. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Linda!! Love the stamp you have used! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic design! Love the birds and the embossing--wet and dry. Love your distressing and monochromatic scheme as well! Great card for a guy! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends! Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Linda, I love the stamp and the musical backer. The overall effect is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is an amazing card love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful , The bird is fantastic and such a stunning effect . Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, this is fantastic! I love the image teamed with the music!
    Great B&W project!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Linda wonderful design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! This is stunning, absolutely love everything about it, I am in awe, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx