Followers

Monday, 24 June 2013

Kraftyhands Equestrian Events

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A rather quick post from me this morning I have a lot of admin work to do this morning and putting the finishing touches to my challenge blog which goes live next Monday.

Today I am showcasing a couple of samples I have made using the new CD by Kraftyhands which is all about horses!  It is called Equestrian Events and is perfect for all those horse lovers out there.  I have a few in my family who I know will love these horses.  You can pre-order your copy from Kraftyhands and they will be sent out on the 1st July 2013.   It is also Norman Kraftyhand's 5th birthday and they are sending out special offers to every customer who has signed up to their newsletter as a big thank you!




Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. Linda these are utterly gorgeous, hun, will have to have that CD, I love horses, so elegant xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice cards, Linda. I'm always very impressed with the Kraftyhands ranges as they seem to offer something a bit different from a lot of the artwork out there. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that all the horse lovers will be glad to see these (not a horsey person myself but can see that they will be popular!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo my daughter would love this. Gorgeous cards Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great cards Linda, the artwork and layouts are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous selection, beautiful images and love the LO's xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful cards Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are perfect for any horse lover. Really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous makes, the CD looks a lot of fun.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous horses, Linda! Really love the black one and the card design you did with him. Great paper choices on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, these are over the top sensational!!!!! So very gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both gorgeous hun, absolutely love the beautiful image on the top one
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards. This CD-ROM is definately on my "must have" list as I've got family members who run a horse stud and I'm always looking out for horse images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards Linda it looks like a great CD.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx