Followers

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Kraftyhands June's Challenge - No Squares Allowed

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

June already, gosh time sure does fly when you are having so much fun.  Our new challenge starts over on Kraftyhands and for this month we want to see your shaped cards, No square cards are allowed.

Here is my creation.  Don't forget that the winner who uses any Kraftyhands products will win top prize of £20 to spend on the website and the 3 runners up will each receive a badge for their blog.


Recipe

1.  Octagonal shaped card which I have matted papers from the Man about Town CD
2. Second layer is pearlescent old gold card cut out using Spellbinder Hexagonal die
3.  I have stamped the image which is my own design Vintage Motor Cycle  onto Stampography card using Distress Embossing Ink and Cosmic Shimmer Old Gold embossing powder. I then cut this image out using Spellbinder Decagon die.  I then used Distress Ink Tea Die and distressed the whole of the image.
4.  The sentiment is from the stamp set and embossed with the above and cut out.
5. To finish off I have added a couple of buttons and a key from my stash


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous....gorgeous image,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Linda and a perfect shape for the image. I love the earthy colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous shaped card Linda, love the image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love this Linda! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the shapes on this card Linda and the vintage feel.
    Laura XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous masculine card. Love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shape suits masculine , vintage theme you have chosen . Love the embellishing
    Cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great masculine card, I love the image, background & embellishments..... it's also a great shape x
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café Challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shape of this card, the vintage feel and colouring and fabulous image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fabulous card with a lovely touch of vintage!Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great male card! I love the shape & the image is fab! I visited the fab Kraftyhands stand in Edinburgh this afternoon!
    Thanks for playing along at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous male card Linda, great image and shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda, love the biker image....it all works so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shape and colours on this card Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful scalloped octagon die, Linda! It makes such a terrific shape for the card. Love that you paired it up with the hexagon and straight edge octagon. Wonderful masculine image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card, a fantastic mens card, fab design & a great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous!!! I love it!! Awesome dies!! Fantastic image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT @ Tammy’s Scrapin Corner
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW this is soooo fun. Totally love the shape and the color you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card Linda, a great shape used.
    You are so organised with your recipes too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card! Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe this challenge!
    Claire xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well this has got to be my favorite of all your makes that I have looked at today because it's so lovely to see you using one of your own images, fab colours and shape too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous project and I love the shape. Thanks for taking part at the Crafting Cafe this month Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx