June already, gosh time sure does fly when you are having so much fun. Our new challenge starts over on Kraftyhands and for this month we want to see your shaped cards, No square cards are allowed.
Here is my creation. Don't forget that the winner who uses any Kraftyhands products will win top prize of £20 to spend on the website and the 3 runners up will each receive a badge for their blog.
1. Octagonal shaped card which I have matted papers from the Man about Town CD
2. Second layer is pearlescent old gold card cut out using Spellbinder Hexagonal die
3. I have stamped the image which is my own design Vintage Motor Cycle onto Stampography card using Distress Embossing Ink and Cosmic Shimmer Old Gold embossing powder. I then cut this image out using Spellbinder Decagon die. I then used Distress Ink Tea Die and distressed the whole of the image.
4. The sentiment is from the stamp set and embossed with the above and cut out.
5. To finish off I have added a couple of buttons and a key from my stash
Thank you for stopping by Today