Another crafty day planned today. I hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather we are having at the moment.
Sorry peeps, another paint fusion creation. This is the first time I have used these stamps and Oh MY!! I love them, of course they had to be made using my favourite colour (Lilacs). These will be used more often I am thinking!
1. Mount board has been painted with Pebeo Black Gesso
2. Lilacs are from Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion Stamp Range have been painted with Pebeo acrylic paints
3. The Butterfly has been stamped with VersaMark and then embossed with WOW embossing powders Silver Sparkle and painted with Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour paints.
4. All the black areas on the Mount board has been painted in black Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints
5. I have waxed the edges with Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax in Amethyst.
Thank you for stopping by Today