Followers

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Magnolia

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday?  I was out on my travels yesterday and today I am off to do some crafting with my good friends Kath!  We will be paint fusioning today as well as talking the hind legs of a donkey LOL!!!!!!

On Monday I finally had a go at using Sheena Douglass' Pebeo Fantasy Prisma paints and Cerne Relief.  I used the A little bit floral stamp Magnolia. This is my first try at doing this and I am really pleased with the effect.  What do you all think?


Recipe

1. Wooden heart has been painted with Pebeo Black Gesso
2. Stamped with image with Adirondak Snow Cap
3. Outlined the image with Pebeo Cerne Relief once this was dry I painted with Pebeo Fantasy Moon in Chocolate (Stem), Pebeo Fantasy Prisme in Emerald (Leaves), Fantasy Prisme Eggshell White and Icy Pink (flower heads)
4. I used gold gilding wax around the edge of the heart and added a polka dot pink ribbon and organza white ribbon for the bow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. Linda this is just stunning, love it! You are so talented!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you have done happy crafting to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dramatic looking,I love it, enjoy your time with Kath x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks just stunning Linda - really beautiful against the black xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is absolutely fabulous.....what a great idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love this it's stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. I love the pinks against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Linda...I love it hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing looking! Fabulous job Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's gorgeous Linda beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sensational and a true work of art!!! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible, Linda, especially for a first project! You must be so proud of it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning - absolutely stunning - your colours are so dramatic and this is so elegant - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Linda, it's stunning. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a stunning project Linda. Love the colours you have used.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda this is just stunning
    linyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab piece of art Linda, I love it. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow! This is stunning hun, it doesn't look like it's wooden at all, really beautiful, hope you had a good day with Kath
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning Linda. Good luck on Sheena's team, this is fantastic.

    Hugs Sher
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is stunning Linda, fab project, love it.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. really beautiful Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just love this sooo pretty :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Linda, the vibrancy of the colours is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx