Followers

Saturday, 22 June 2013

Over the Roof Tops

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well, it has just started raining here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  A busy day here what with getting the housework done and other jobs around the house I hope to get some crafting done this afternoon.

On Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group I am in I won yesterday's challenge with my card I posted yesterday so I get to set the one word challenge.  Now my very good crafty friend Kath (mucky paws) is not a fan of doing Christmas this time of year so that is what I chose!  Aren't I naughty :)

I am showcasing a Christmas card for you today!  I wonder how many of you have started your Christmas crafting?


I have used Imagination Craft's Over the Roof Tops Stencil, Sparkle Medium in Silver and Amethyst and the backing paper is also from Imagination Crafts designed by Lavinia Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. Those rooftops are great! Fabulous Christmas card - I really must get some done myself! It's nearly July and we're almost half way there!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Naughty of you Linda lol Fab card Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stencilling look gorgeous card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful christmas card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love all the sparkle and what a great stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fabulous Christmas card Linda, love it.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Linda! Love the purple, of course, but the sparkle really sets this card apart. Great work with those stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous Linda - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Done on your win, I love the card you have made for you challenge hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card for the holidays! Love the shine of those little houses too. VERY pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, loving all the sparkle and the stencils look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stencilling is fabulous Linda! a gorgeous christmas card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda love the design and the stencils. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous... Love the stencil you've used... Px

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Linda. The stencils are wonderful and the sparkle is perfect for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fabulous Linda, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous Christmas card Linda....I love it hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it, the rooftops are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda this is wonderful, this is one of my favourite xmas stamps, and you have made a fabulous job, with it, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx