Followers

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Petal Flourish

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a crafty play today with my new goodies I bought from Imagination Crafts.  I so love their products and you can create wonderful cards, as well as them being good to use on your altered art.

Here is just one of my makes for today.  I made this for our daily challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Page.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 cream scalloped card I have used the heart flourishes stencil and Distress Ink weathered wood.
2. First layer is silver mirri card.
3. The topper is patterned card designed by Lavinia stamps for Imagination Crafts, I have used the Petal Flourish stencil and Sparkle Mediums Bright Red, Forest Green and Diamond.
4. To finish off I have added a butterfly, red buttons, 3 pearl gems and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous creation Linda. Love all of the sparkle.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, love the sparkle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda - love that sparkle!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Linda, love the design and the lovely colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colours hun its really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some of the glitter medium looks amazing! Love the card Px

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning hun. I love the colours, so beautiful. Lots of love Nicola XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Linda - My first order has been dispatched - but i did have a play with my birthday goodies - that cards coming up soon! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Linda, I love the vibrant red flowers and the stencilled background x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda , I just love the colours..

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, fabulous colours and use of the glitter medium.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, the background really makes the red pop out...Beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous card Linda, love the colour you have used
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful and the red really makes the design pop.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this loads, gorgeous layout and colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really gorgeous, love the colours and the little butterfly is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty. Love the colors and all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. so very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx