Followers

Friday, 21 June 2013

Polka Doodles Challenge - Summer Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am showcasing my first posting as a design team member for Polka Doodles.  This week we want to see your Summer Birthday Creations.

I made this card as for me summertime is all about the beautiful flowers in our gardens and spending time enjoying our gardens weather permitting of course, I also have a lot of relatives who have Summer birthdays and love their gardens too.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 Easel Card using Pearlescent white card
2.  The base of the card I have printed off the backing paper from Picknix Papercrafting collection 8 x 8 papers and wrapped white lace around and added some buttons.
3.  In my graphic's programme I created the scene using the above CD and then decoupaged some roses and added a few buttons to finish off.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


13 comments:

  1. Fab card, congratulations on the DT position too Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely summer scene Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Linda, I love the scene you've created. Congratulations on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hun so love the card its fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Linda! Love the scene you've created. Have a a great weekend!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the colours and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous summer card - love the scene
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've created a wonderful summer scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda and congratulations on your new DT post hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Linda, love the boldness

    Claire x
    (CBN Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, love this little scene
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and colorful easel card, Linda! Love the birdhouse and fence, especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx