Followers

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Polkadoodles Tutorial

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I have a tutorial for you using Polkadoodles products.  I decided to do something different and went with altering a mirror using papers, embellishments and frame from the Picknix Hybrid Digital Papercraft Collection.

Here is my tutorial.


Mirror, backing papers from CD, lace, ribbon, buttons, charms, PVA Glue and Mod Podge


Covered the mirror with the backing paper and made a frame for the mirror using All Sewn Up items on the CD.


Next I added ribbon which I ruffled down the joins top and bottom.


I added a journalling tag and added text and then added lace along the bottom.


To finish off I have added buttons to the four corners of the frame, buttons down one side, scissor and sewing machine and a heart button.

I enjoyed making this and I hope you have a go at altering a mirror too.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. Great project Linda, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful hun. Love ur colour palette- just stunning- so bright n vibrant. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tut. Great project xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project and wonderful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous project and fab tutorial xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative and pretty. Love all the fun colors too! Great project and thanks for the tutorial.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea, Linda! I just happen to have a framed mirror which is begging to be altered and 'fancied' up. :-D Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant project Linda. The mirror looks fabulous and I love all the elements you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Linda!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic make and a fantastic tutorial! Love the layout and different elements on this card.

    Hugs and <3 Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project Linda, I love the finished article, fab colours. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda this is such a wonderful gift idea as well. Love the design with the mirror.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous project - great tutorial - thanks for sharing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project and fab tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant project

    Claire x
    (DT- Crafty Bloggers Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx