Followers

Monday, 24 June 2013

Take Flight

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A very productive day here in my little piece of crafty heaven.  I have got a lot of blog posts scheduled, sorted out crafty stash I am selling and other admin work too.

Today's card is made for the one day challenge over on Facebook, Mad Crafter's Giggle and the them is spots.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 gold pearlescent square card
2. Green card is from Stampin Up which I have embossed with Embossalitious Dot folder
3. The gate I have distressed with Vintage Photo and added flowers and leaves down one side
4. The bird I have distressed with Stampin Up Certainly Celery Ink I have have added some feathers and a gem for its eye.
5. To finish off I have added a couple of butterflies which have been distressed with Spun Sugar and Dusty Concord and gems down the centre for their bodies.
6. To finish off I have added Tim Holtz Chit Chat words and some Card Candy



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 


23 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda!!! So simple and pretty! love it! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love the colours hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Love the little garden scene.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only one thing to say about your card..... Fabulous. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hun, love the scene you have created. Thank you for joining us this week at Artistic. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card Linda, love the bird and embellishments
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Linda and a wonderful scene you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining the Artistic Inspirations challenge this week.
    Carmen
    DT
    http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card . Love the feathers for the special touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card, Linda, love it, just makes me want Summer to come and stay, LOL.

    with my DT hat on, thank you for playing along with us at Incy Wincy Designs, this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, I love the embossing and the gate looks fab with the flowers down the side
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really lovely garden card.
    I like the feather.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh i love the design of this one Linda.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda, the bird is fab, and I love the purple flowers, (my favourite colour). Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. You really nailed our theme of gardens. I love the feather wings on the bird. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice to see your cute entry in our challenge over on artistic Inspiartions, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx