Followers

Thursday, 20 June 2013

The Best things in Life!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today is a quick card I made using Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Sketchy Only Words - Through the Rain and Flower Power.


Recipe

1. A5 shaped card from my stash which I have stamped with VersaMark and dusted Cosmic Shimmer Gold Mica Powder.
2. Using 2 of the little flowers from the Flower Power Stamps set I used Dew Drops VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice and added gems.
3. The topper is paper from my stash which I have stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Only Words stamp set,  I then cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11 and distressed around the topper with Distress Inks Vintage Photo.  I then stamped 3 sets of the flowers and embossed with WOW Gold Embossing powders and added gems.

Thank you for Visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


14 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just gorgeous just love this too bits,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful words and a great card Linda - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the colour and the stamps. The sentiment is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sheena stamp, such a lovely sentiment, great colours & design Linda...Stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sentiment, the design and the shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensational sentiment!!! You've framed it out to perfect! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and such a beautiful saying xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant Linda, and I think its lovely when you can make the sentiment the focal of the card

    Claire x
    (CBN Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful, fabulous shape and colours and such a beautiful sentiment
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you said the shaped card was from your stash, but did you cut it with a large die? It's such a fantastic shape and I'd love to get that die, if it is cut with a die. Superb sentiment. Loving all the gems and pearls. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx