Followers

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Tranquil

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a glorious sunny day, nearly a week of this fabulous weather I love it.  I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather too!

I have been busy sorting admin work out today and managed to get a couple of DT projects done too. Today's card is something I made yesterday whilst crafting with Kath (Mucky Paws).


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card which I have cut the corners with a corner punch
2. Background paper is from the Paper Cellar Paper Pack called Victorian Classic, I have punched the corners and inked around the edges with DI Vintage Photo.
3. The Heart mount board has been painted with Pebeo Acrylic Paint Mango, I stamped the Magnolia (Sheena Douglass' A Little bit Floral stamp range).  Traced the stamped image with Pebeo Cerne Relief in Gold, then painted the flower and leaves with Pebeo Prisme Fantascy Emerald and Eggshell. The sentiment has been stamped with Black Stazon.
4. To finish off I have coloured 4 buttons with Copic Marker and threaded Baker's Twine through the holes and tied a knot.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




32 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love the buttons with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the effect you got with the pebeo paints, they are on my need list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I love the card. Great job. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, especially your colour scheme. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty and love the color combo!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the flower the colours and the buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card
    Krafty Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda - love the Magnolia and the colour is fabulous. Love your matching buttons!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just beautiful and those paints look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Linda, beautiful flower and buttons
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant Linda love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it linda beautiful card your very talented

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card hun, lovre the flower and lovely colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the way you've done the flower. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another super card Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation Linda, I absolutely love the colours and design hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, love the background and the flower has a beautiful stained glass look to it, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful Sweetie, I adore the colours, it's perfect x
    http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card, love the buttons!!
    Thank you for join us at Cteated With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beaut!! Love that colour tone and the paint work is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love the colours in this card Linda.....BEAUTIFUL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Linda, it actually looks like a tile xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Indeed a very nice creation. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes challenges.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card! I love the buttons with the twine. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a beautiful design! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely stunning hun, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx