Followers

Saturday, 15 June 2013

You deserve the Best

Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I want to share with you the card I have made for my lovely hubby for Father's Day.  He is very special and is simple the best!

Off to get the dreaded Housework and washing done then it is playtime :)  I hope you all enjoy your weekend and manage to get some crafting done.


Recipe

1.  Card base is 6 x 6 gold pearlescent ribbed card
2. First layer I have printed off from the Man about Town CD by Kraftyhands I have distressed with Vintage Photo the used my corner punch and placed it at an angle.
3. The topper base is Kraft card which I have cut out to replicate the topper which is from the Man about Town die cut kit, the base has been distressed with Vintage Photo and the topper with Marigold.
4. The sentiment reads "you are so Special" which has been distressed with Marigold.
5. To finish off I have added 3 orange buttons.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. Fabulous male themed card Linda. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love your style Linda! this has such a cool vintage feel to it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, great image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly card LInda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just fantastic hun. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous vintage card, love it.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful masculine card. That cd has lots of great images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stunning hun, LOVE this, fabulous vintage images and the colours and layout are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's afantastic and gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card Linda - love the images and the vintage tones - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant card Linda. I love the base card and the image you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic!!!! Love the pop of orange with those buttons too!
    Hope your husband has a great Father's Day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous male card linda, love the colours and design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab card Linda. Love the composition and the colours etc.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mans card for someone special!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightful guy card, Linda! Love the sepia tones in your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, love the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great male card. The image is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx