I want to share with you the card I have made for my lovely hubby for Father's Day. He is very special and is simple the best!
Off to get the dreaded Housework and washing done then it is playtime :) I hope you all enjoy your weekend and manage to get some crafting done.
1. Card base is 6 x 6 gold pearlescent ribbed card
2. First layer I have printed off from the Man about Town CD by Kraftyhands I have distressed with Vintage Photo the used my corner punch and placed it at an angle.
3. The topper base is Kraft card which I have cut out to replicate the topper which is from the Man about Town die cut kit, the base has been distressed with Vintage Photo and the topper with Marigold.
4. The sentiment reads "you are so Special" which has been distressed with Marigold.
5. To finish off I have added 3 orange buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today