Followers

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Bird House

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to welcome my new followers and I hope you enjoy your visits to my blog and that my posts inspire you.

Fingers crossed that we get some warm weather that has been promised by the weather men.  As I write this in my craft room the sun is shining and the sky is blue with fluffy clouds.  I am hoping to get in the garden this weekend and chill with a good book.

Tonight's post is a paper mache bird house that I have altered.



I have painted the bird house with cream Pebeo Acrylic paint with Gesso.  I then distressed with PanPastels in yellow.
I then added a few of my makes from yesterday that I made with my Melt Pot, the bird, leaves and butterfly are molds by Martha Stewart.  I have dusted mica powder on the bird and butterfly and gilding wax on the leaves.


This is a photograph of the view from the top.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


18 comments:

  1. A fabulous project Linda, love the birdie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project Linda
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous altering Linda, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww its so cute, love the way u ahve altered it. im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet project Linda. Love the bird.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous bird house Linda. Your embellishments look brilliant on it, especially the bird x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful made Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous project Linda, brilliant bird house and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute birdie Linda - really need to stop buying stamps and get some UTEE for my meltpot lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little birdhouse! I lovee the liitle embellishments you've made!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I dearly love bird houses of any kind. This one is just marvelous. Lovely details and embellies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty project Linda

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Linda, I get so inspired with your posts, and guess what, I won at Pan Pastels, so a starter kit is coming my way, yipee, so excited xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. a very creative and striking birdhouse!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous little birdhouse Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this bird house! Very Creative idea. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx