Followers

Monday, 22 July 2013

Bird on a Branch

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well we have had a fabulous couple of days away in Hornsea staying with my Brother-in-law and his wife.  A warm welcome too all my new followers, thank you for following and I hope you enjoy your visits.  Had an early start this morning, washing and cleaning the house from top to bottom.  Going to be nipping out shortly to get some food shopping.  It sure is very clammy here this morning and it looks like we are in for some thunderstorms later.  Hoping to get in my craft room this afternoon and get messy.

Here is today's projects



Recipe

1. 8 x 8 Silver pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered yellow card, the purples card has been embossed using Diesire Embossalicious Regal swirl embossing folder.
2.  The topper is designed by Lavinia stamps for Imagination Crafts which I have stenciled the Bird on a Branch using Amethyst Sparkle Medium.
2.  I have added a row of pearl flowers which come in Strips, pearl gems and a spray of purple flowers and 2 silver leaves.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. So pretty Linda, love that sparkly bird and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation . Love the embossed layer .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its beautiful, love the design and colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda love this, soo beautiful, great colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sweetie, I love the colours & the sparkle.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your little break xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, sure glad you had a great weekend, hun, that is me now in Cupar until Wednesday with my daughter and grandson, so catching up with blogs, now I have some free time, LOL....what is it like when you are going away, getting everything up to date, just to do it again, when you come back, love and hugs my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is Stunning Linda, Love the Topper have some that I bought recently may have to go use one to see what I come up with xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card with gorgeous colourways and love the design. Glad you had a great time in Hornsea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Linda ,as always
    Im going to have to treat myself to some of this sparkly stuff.Just hoping they will be at Harrogate paper ext. I think its in September
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card - love the colours - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and that sweet little bird x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous,love the bird and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda - love that sparkly bird on a branch!! Great colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the pearl flowers, a really pretty finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so atmospheric linda - wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card as ever inda! I do love that little bird! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this stunning card, Linda! Magnificent touch with the pearl flowers at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the stencil with the image and the embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a beauty Linda, gorgeous Stencil and great design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh....beautiful....love the colours and well love it all, sooo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really lovely card Linda. Great colour combo and love the sparkly bird and embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely card! Love the embossed birdie on the branch! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your embossed bird cards are stunning , I love the colour of this one x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such an elegant card the cols are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. How pretty Linda, love the added stenciled bird! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Now that's a beautiful card, Linda! Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx