Followers

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Butterfly Curls

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all managing to stay cool during this heat wave.  I have had a good productive day today in my craft room so spending tonight sat in front of the telly writing up my blog posts for while I am away this weekend.

Here is today's card, gosh it has been over a week now since I made a card and made four today.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted the bronze patterned card from my stash and added ribbon on the two corners.
2.  I punched a border strip with Woodware ribbon punch and then placed my topper which is from Imagination Crafts, onto this I have stenciled the Butterfly Curls with Amber Sparkle Medium.
3. I have added a bow to the bottom right corner and 3 buttons to the top left corner.
4. To finish off I have added pearl gems to the corners and a sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



25 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Linda and I love that glitter.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Linda!! cant wait to see the rest
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Linda, have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours! And the butterflies in front of the moon and the flowers, it fits together great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the butterfly, and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another gorgeous make Linda - you're such a busy lady - love that mask - its a beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. his is lovely, I like the vibrant colours x
    Have a good weekend Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Linda gorgeous design & lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. another fabulous project Linda, love the glitter
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda. Great stencil and love the colours used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card Linda. The butterfly curls stencil and bronze colour are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda , really lovely stencil and butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely linda, as usual. thank you for sharing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely lovely! I really like the rich earthy tones in this card. The main image topper looks gorgeous

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, with beautiful rich colours - love that bronze and rich red - fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Linda, love the stencil and the colour you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda this is wonderful hun and with my DT hat on thank you for playing along with us at Incy Wincy Designs, this week...have a fabulous weekend, I think I managed one card yesterday, the heat was stifling, and my bedroom gets it all day long...love and hugs hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, great stencil and colours used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. a great card & image... love how you've done the butterfly & the dp's are fabby too :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous Linda. Such a beautiful butterfly and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, such a pretty card! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx