Followers

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Christmas in July

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Kath came and we got no crafting done today, we went to IKEA instead and spent time drinking coffee and catching up.  I am off to Kath's tomorrow for a crafty day! Woohoo!

Here is a quick Christmas card I have made.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square white card which I have matted and layered silver holographic card.
2. The topper is black glossy card which I have stenciled Snowflake Flurry using Diamond Sparkle Medium
3. I have added a topper and a sentiment which are both from my stash.
4. To finish off I punched 6 snowflakes from Martha Stewart punch using holographic card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. nice one Linda, so loving all that sparkle
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Linda love the glitter.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab idea Linda - the sparkle medium looks like fireworks in the night sky - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas creation. Love the blackboard effect.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lovely creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Linda, the stencilled sparkle is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 135 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Naughty Girls, LOL, I love Ikea coffee, wish I could have joined you both...lovely card as always Linda, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely creation Linda, love all the bling.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Linda. Loving the sparkle.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to play catch up and relax sometimes Linda, but I expect to see what you get up to today!!!! lol Another great card, love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love the diamond sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous, love that beautiful snowflake background
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super work on the stencil detail.
    Cute little image for this delightful Christmas card .
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable image and I love the snowflakes and swirls! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card Linda. Brilliant design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx