Followers

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Decorative Box

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another miserable day here in Warrington!  I do so wish the Summer would hurry up and get here!  Off out this morning to get my hair done, can't believe how quick my hair has grown in the past 6 weeks.

Today I have a decorated box to share with you.



Recipe

1. I have painted a small paper mache box with gold acrylic paint, crackle medium and cream paint.
2.  The image I have stamped is from Imagination Crafts which I have stamped with my glue pad and added gilding flakes. I then coloured the bird, birdhouse and leaves with acrylic paint.
3.  Around the sides of the boxes I have again stamped with the glue pad  and added gilding flakes.
4. I stamped the bird onto tissue paper and then attached to the box with Mod Podge.
5. To finish off I have added brown beaded ribbon and some card candy.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. Fab project, love the gilding flakes.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Linda it looks fabby xx I liked it when you started but yes I see what you mean now it looks marvelous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box Linda - lovely colours, love those gilding flakes and that ribbon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulously decorated box Linda, I love the stamped images and soft colours with the gilding flakes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project Linda and a lovely box xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great project and a lovely box xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly Gorgeous Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful box Linda, love the images and gilding flakes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous love the little bird house xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great box Linda - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Linda, I do love your boxes my dear friend, this is fabulous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda, I just love boxes and this one is a beauty.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very beautiful!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful decorated Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautifully decorated box Linda, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, What a great job you've done on this box. Your gold leafing looks so nice and its a great accent.Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month, HUGS, Barbara SNSCC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda this is a beautiful box, love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic as always Linda

    Thank you for joining this week at Artistic Inspirations

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely creation, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another lovely make.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Altered Eclectics.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful ♥♥Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous altered box! Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics first challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx