Followers

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Evening Watch

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Thursday already!  Where are the weeks going?  Next week we are into August, so scary how this year is going so quickly.  I hope you are all well and managing to get some crafting done.

Here is my card for today.  Over on Mad Crafters Giggle I won a challenge on Tuesday and it was my turn to pick the topic which was tic, tac, toe.  Here is what I made for inspiration.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 Square black card which I have matted and layered red pearlescent card which has been cut out with Spellbinder Grande Square die.
2.  The topper was made using Imagination Crafts Evening Watch Stencil and Sparkle Medium Gold Shine, Sage Green and Antique Pink onto black glossy card.  Once the medium was dry I cut this out using Spellbinder Grande Square die.
3 Using pink card I cut out the tag and added "Birthday Wishes" which are from Tattered Lace Sentiment die.
4. To finish off I have added pink card candy and pink pearl gems



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Linda, love the scene and all that lovely sparkle! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis gorgeous indeed, Aunty Linda. Reminds me of the old days when I used to get a cardboard stencil and then spend hours filling it all in with a diddy little tube of glitter glue. Bet this way's a lot easier and quicker. My fingers used to kill me with all that squeezing.

    Big hugs from me and Jamie.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card Linda
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful sparkly card Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Linda. This is a lovely card! Really striking and a little bit different! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card linda. Wonderful use if the stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda and great colours. The sparkly stencil looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, this is a gorgeous design and so striking. Congrats on your well deserved win.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh blingtasic xx love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card very blingie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda great Card Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a beautiful card love that glitter looks great on that black paper Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card Linda, love the sparkle..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully sparkly

    Claire x
    (Craft Bloggers Network DT )

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seem to have missed lots of your creations this week Linda lol another fabulous design...beautiful work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your win Linda, this is an amazing creation, would love to come and craft with you, I would learn so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous, love the bold colour combo and the image is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "bling it up” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  22. stunning!

    Thanks for joining us at inky Impressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! What a super sparkly blinged out to the max card! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions for our birthday challenge. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx