Followers

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Flutterby's

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a wonderful day today, went to see my granddaughters which was wonderful they sure are growing and to celebrate Florence's 1st Birthday.  We got home just before the heavens opened.  It is raining now but blessed relief it is a lot cooler and there is a rumbling of thunder too.

Here is my card for tonight's one word challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle.


Recipe

1. Flower shaped card which I have stencilled Imagination Crafts heart flourishes using DI Spun Sugar
2. The topper I have stencilled a butterfly using SU Pretty in Pink and added black pearl gems to the body.
3.  Added a bow using narrow black and white ribbon and cut out a butterfly using Spellbinder die.
4. To finish off I have added 3 flowers and black pearl gems to the centre of 2.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. it's a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! love it Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that filigree butterfly and the flowers, fabulous shaped card and I love the colours - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Linda, the pink and black look wonderful. I love the die-cut butterfly.
    Glad you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Linda. Glad you had a good time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Linda. Glad you had a good time.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo Linda, the butterflies are beautiful and delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bautiful card Linda.ILove the colours.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Linda - so glad you had a fun day x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, the black pink go well together x
    I'm glad you had a good time seeing your grand-daughter's x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shaped card Linda....I love the design and all the detail too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pleased you had a lovely day yesterday with your granddaughters. This is a lovely card and I love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this very pretty card, great stencilling and the shaped card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card the card shape is awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply Wonderful, Linda, I am so glad you had a good time with your grand-daughters, they sure do grow up so fast, my oldest grand-daughter is 15 today, and I have no idea, where those years have gone...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Linda, I love the butterfly.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this, it's beautiful! The shape is unique, and I'm loving your added embellies too! I'm so glad you joined us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes", and I hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes with ribbon challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx