Followers

Saturday, 20 July 2013

Ickle Christmas Tree

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

When this goes live I will be doing my first craft fair in Hornsea with my Sister in Law.  Fingers crossed the weather is nice too and I get to sell lots of my crafty goodies.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will catch up with your all blogs on my return home.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped card which I have matted and layered Gold mirri card cut out with Spellbinder labels 1.
2.  The second layer has also been cut out with Labels 1 and distressed with PanPastels Permanent Red.
3.  The third layer has been cut out with Scalloped Labels 1 and stamped IndigoBlu Ickle Christmas tree with Versamark and dusted over with Mica Powders.  I coloured the baubles with Red Spica glitter pen.
4.  To finish off I have added a sentiment.

Thank you for your visit Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. Linda, this is lovely. Love that tree image and the inked dotty backing paper.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards hun.l gosh crating chridstmas in this heat seems unreal lol!!! hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas creation Linda. Enjoy your week-end.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little tree with the lovely red baubles, a great Christmas card Linda.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Christmas tree, Linda, and the wonderful layers! Wishing you the best of luck at your craft fair today and I hope you sell just bushels of things. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda,love the image.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card my friend!!!!! I am starting mine also. You just gave the inspiration!!!!!!!Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas card - love that tree!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the craft show went well. Card is fab Linda i`m loving seeing everyones Christmas cards at the mo nxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous christmas card Linda. Love the tree image and all the layers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous Christmas card Linda, hope you had a good day, has been very cool here today
    oam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Linda, love that little tree, great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant card Linda. The Christmas tree looks wonderful with the res baubles.
    I hope today was a success for you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great card Linda, love the different layers and Christmas tree x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is so cute, fabulous hun, such a fabby image and love your choice of papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this Christmas card perfect design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx