Followers

Monday, 15 July 2013

Imagination Crafts Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today my design team and I are showcasing more projects using Imagination Crafts products for Imagination Crafts challenge blog.  We are over whelmed with the response we have had to our first challenge and we thank you for entering.

Here is my project.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 MDF board which I have first painted with red acrylic paint, once this was dry I painted a layer of Crackle medium to finish off I painted a layer of MDF paint in Lime Stone which gave a nice crackle effect.
2. Using my glue pad I stamped through the Diamond Stencil and added gold gilding flakes
3.  I stamped the Poppy Gilding Stamp onto tissue paper with my glue pad and added gilding flakes and highlighted the poppies with my Red Graph It marker.  I then pasted this onto the centre of the plaque.
4.  I stamped the butterflies from the stamp set onto acetate with red ink and using gold embossing powder.  I attached them to the plaque with Pinflair.  I punched two holes with my Crop-a-dile and added a chain to make a wall hanging.  



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


34 comments:

  1. this is really gorgeous hun love it hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project Linda, love all the different techniques x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wall hanging, fabulous colours and design Linda.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo Linda i`m loving this, such a beautiful creation & the colours are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always, Linda, xxxx

    ps thank you for visiting my blog yesterday, and commenting on the new look, I have messed everything up, was supposed to be doing a 3 column and added pages...not to be, now things that were at the top, are now at the bottom off my blog, LOL, I will get there though, I hope xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant piece of 'art'
    Just stunning x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Linda, this is just stunning...I love the colours, buteerflies and the design too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wall hanging Linda - great design and fabulous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous project Linda.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning hun, love the all the guilding and poppy image is gorgeous, so so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a gorgeous project Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the colours and the butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project. I'm loving those CI products.

    ReplyDelete
  16. a wonderful hanging Linda - absolutely fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving all that shimmery gold, great project Linda
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous project Linda!!
    Thank you so much for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A work of art and so beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning, i do love butterflies :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning project Linda, love the butterfly's
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning work as always Linda! Just gorgeous hugs Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just love this Linda. Great techniques used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. so beautiful linda.great inspiration.I must try my guilding flakes xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is stunning! I love the line pasted backing and the guilded harlequin diamonds look gorgeous! Very inspirational

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. A fantastic wall hanging Linda. I love the effects you've created and the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great piece Linda love the stencils and butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. So lovely, Linda! Marvelous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another gorgeous stunning creation Linda. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous project hun, love the colors and great design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx