Followers

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Imagination Crafts Samples

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing?  I hope you have had a good start to the week?  I had a fabulous day yesterday my very good friend Kath, we had a good day getting very messy indeed.  I am on my way to Stephanie's to prepare for the workshop on Friday!

Today I am showcasing a couple more of my samples for Sue and Harvey from Imagination Crafts.


I have used the cat from the new decoupage stamp set, the tree and birds are a new stencil and the card is new too.


Another Canvas using Jade Detail Sparkle, MDF Christmas Bauble, Black MDF Paint and Stencil

All products will be on QVC on Thursday 11th July 2013 at 10 pm

Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. Love that little cat Linda. Good luck with your samples. I shall be watching hopefully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples Linda. I especially love the bauble card, the colourway is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations Linda. Loving the beautiful scene in the first and the elegant design of the second.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 great cards, i especially love the cat & tree card, its fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creations Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and lovely cards Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. love cards linda hugs sassy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these, but anything with a cat is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both beautiful hun, love them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are beautiful! Love the first one with the little cat.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two more fabulous samples Linda, love the tree and bird stencils. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabby doo Linda - I especially love the cat one xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, these samples are incredibly stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. two beautiful sample cards Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two more gorgeous samples Linda. Love the cat one.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo-hoo, just gorgeous. Sure love those pretty little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful makes but the first one is absolutely stunning with the subtle backing and then that striking white blossom and the cat. Really eye catching!

    Hugs Lisa cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, what a marvelous little cat! Love the shapes and the ribbons are perfect choices for each one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx