Followers

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Kraftyhands Challenge - Pretty in Pink

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today is the start of our new challenge over at Kraftyhands, this month the theme is "Pretty in Pink".  We had such a fantastic response to our last challenge and it was difficult to pick a winner and top 3.

Here is my creation for this challenge, I decided to make a tag (a rather large one at that!).  I used Kew Floral Collection CD.


Recipe

1.  Large tag which I have adhered paper printed off the CD using Book binder glue
2.  Using pearlescent  pink card and using Spellbinder Stately Circles die.
3.  Printed off the topper and cut out using Spellbinder Circle Die
4.  Added sentiment which I have distressed with Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.
5.  Added silver mirri swirl and pink pearlescent butterfly and pink pearl gems for its body.
6.  To finish off I have added pink and brown lace and cream pearl gems.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. This really is 'Pretty in pink' love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely Linda, I think I might have to get my Krafyhands discs out hun, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Linda! So very feminine and such a beautiful sentiment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Linda, so pretty.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, love the paper, image. I would have to frame it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a very beautiful tag Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, this is so pretty, I love the background paper, ( which CD is it from?)
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda .Hand made tags are a gift in themselves .This one is a stunner . Love the paper , image and sentiment too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty tag Linda. Love the image and the gorgeous backing paper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag and gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous tag Linda - those papers are stunning - I'm not much of a CD crafter but that one looks very pretty! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous tag Linda.I love the Kew papers.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colors!!!! Beautiful tag!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous tag Linda, the paper and image are wonderful and I love the butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this tag cols are wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely stunning work Linda as always. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pinky wonderfulness :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. a great idea for something different, love it. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Linda, and very pink!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda, this is stunning.. love that floral paper...
    Thanks for sharing with us over at In The Pink this time .Good luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty tag. I love that floral background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous Linda really pretty, love that backing paper ! Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A really classic tag and so Victorian Linda. A great creation as always.

    Thanks for joining in with us at the Sarah Hurley challenge.
    Claire x
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx