Today is the start of our new challenge over at Kraftyhands, this month the theme is "Pretty in Pink". We had such a fantastic response to our last challenge and it was difficult to pick a winner and top 3.
Here is my creation for this challenge, I decided to make a tag (a rather large one at that!). I used Kew Floral Collection CD.
1. Large tag which I have adhered paper printed off the CD using Book binder glue
2. Using pearlescent pink card and using Spellbinder Stately Circles die.
3. Printed off the topper and cut out using Spellbinder Circle Die
4. Added sentiment which I have distressed with Distress Ink Victorian Velvet.
5. Added silver mirri swirl and pink pearlescent butterfly and pink pearl gems for its body.
6. To finish off I have added pink and brown lace and cream pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today