Followers

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Leaves and Flowers

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying the glorious weather we are having this weekend.  I had a lovely evening last night just chilling in front of the TV with my hubby and having a break from the computer.

This morning I have been getting inky fingers and loving it.  This is just one of the projects I have worked on.


Recipe

1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered yellow and dark green card.  I have pricked around the edges of my yellow card.
2.  The topper I have used an Emboss It Dabber through my Imagination Crafts Acorn mask and used gold embossing powder.  I then distressed the edges with Big and Juicy Foilage ink, using the same mask and a mixture of colours from the ink pad I stencilled again.
3.  I have added flowers to the corner and a swirl.  The sentiment was too bright so I have toned this down with some of the same ink.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. A wonderful card linda, great texture and colours
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colour and design Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks wonderful Linda! Can't believe I'll be in Doncaster this time next week! Thanks again for the tickets xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold embossing over the red - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Linda, as always, love the richness of the colours you have used. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! That gold really stands out so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant Sweetie, you're so inventive x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the colours and that gold embossing is fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the gold embossing with the other rich colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation as always Linda, love the colours and the gold embossing's fab too. I also would like to thank you for the kind words and well wishes that you left on my blog too hun.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Linda,fabulous colours.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant card Linda. I love how you've created the background and the rich colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda. Love the embossing and the different textures and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda, love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning , do so love the embossing ,gives a great texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well your inky fingers are worth it Linda, beautiful creation with fab detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card i love the red and gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, gorgeous embossing and beautiful colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx