Followers

Friday, 5 July 2013

Little Ballerina

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a lovely warm day it has been today and it looks like we have the same for the weekend too!  YIPPEEEEEEEEE :).  I have spent all day getting my design team work projects done so I can have the weekend off and craft just for me, if I manage any that is as I hope to get in the garden and chill out.

Here is my card for tonight's challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group, the theme was mushroom!  I hunted around my crafty stash looking for a stamp that I thought I had but didn't!  Anyway I found this topper of a cute little girl dancing on a mushroom so went with that.


Recipe

1.  8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered blue pearlescent card, blue spotty card and striped card with lace wrapped around the join.
2. Added the topper which was from my stash.
3.To finish off I have added a sentiment, flourish with pearls, flowers and a butterfly which I cut out using Cherry Lynn die.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. This is lovely Linda. Cute image and love the design. The butterfly is the perfect finishing touch.
    I will be getting on with some DT work tomorrow so I can enjoy a nice BBQ on Sunday.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie - love the butterfly die x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card and i love that lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real cutie image - fab colours, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card Linda - fabby image - soooo cute! Added my august piece to the event earlier - hope you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Linda, love this cute image and design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! I love the addition of the lace and butterfly. Beautiful card.
    Have a fun crafting weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image,the papers and the butterfly
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet card Linda. I love the cute image, the papers and the lace x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Linda, Love the topper and the lace. Beautiful. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image and your card. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet, such a cute image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute .. Love the backing papers and the embellishments all come together nicely . xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card, love the little image, papers and tear drop lace x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Linda, as always, have a lovely weekend, my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sweet and a gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute image love your card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a super card love those colours and lo is fabulous too thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  20. That image is so cute and your card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx